History of 384

Home History  Apprenticeship Training Officers Wage Scale Special Events Jurisdiction Built By Local 384 Iron Workers Standard of Excellence

Local 384 History

The International Association of the Iron Workers Union was established in 1896, helping to get fair pay, health and welfare benefits, employment opportunities and continuing education.

Local 384 was chartered August 13th, 1923 in Asheville, North Carolina and was transferred to Knoxville August 25th, 1933, when the Tennessee Valley Authority was established under the “New Deal” of President Franklin D. Roosevelt.


Our Email

Links to Other Sites